CSi Global Alliance, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "Our company") may handle your personal information when providing various legal services.
Our company with the laws and regulations regarding personal information in Japan and handle personal information appropriately. Please note that this page may be revised without prior notice.
Our company will collect personal information after clearly defining the purpose of use.
Except when consent is obtained from the customer or there is a justifiable reason, we will not disclose or provide personal information collected to third parties.
Our company will appoint a personal information management officer and implement appropriate management and continuous improvement of personal information.
Our company will strive to prevent information from being lost, tampered with, leaked, or otherwise compromised by implementing reasonable technical measures and educating employees regarding personal information databases, etc.
Our company will respond as quickly as possible if a customer wishes to inquire about, correct, delete, or stop using their personal information.
Our company will comply with laws and guidelines related to the protection of personal information and continuously review the approach and strive for improvement.
Acquisition, Purpose of Use, and Third-Party Provision of Personal Information.
The personal information mainly acquired by our company includes the following
customer's contact information such as name, address, workplace, department, position, industry, occupation, telephone number, FAX number, email address, and information that can identify the customer personally, information about products, systems, and services being used or planned to be used.
Our company obtains personal information from customers in the following cases.
- when customers purchase or use products or services through product/service evaluation, trial, or application.
- when customers who use our products or services, or those who are interested in our company, make inquiries.
- when customers register for seminars, events, and study sessions.
- when customers register for our email magazine.
- when customers respond to surveys or apply for campaigns.
- when customers who use our products or services introduce new customers.
Our company will use the collected personal information for the following purposes.
- to provide and support products and services.
- to provide information on new products, new services, exhibitions, seminars, and other information related to our company.
- to use data for product and service improvement.
- to respond to inquiries received.
- to identify and contact customers as necessary, among others.
Our company will not use the personal information provided to us for any purposes other than the purposes agreed upon by you for the use and purposes stated above. In the event that it becomes necessary to use the information for purposes other than these, we will notify you in advance.
Please note that if you do not wish to provide us with your personal information, you have the option to refuse at your own discretion. However, please be aware that if you choose to do so, you may not be able to use our services, so please understand this in advance.
Except for the following cases, our company will not provide the personal information provided by customers to third parties.
- When it is necessary to outsource business activities such as sales, delivery, support, product information, and payment to partner companies or external parties within the scope of the purposes for which the information was collected.
- When the customer has given their consent for the provision or sharing of information.
- When there is an imminent danger to life, body, property, etc. and there is an urgent need to respond.
- When disclosure is required by law or other regulations.
If we outsource part of the services provided to our customers to partner companies, we will enter into a confidentiality agreement as part of the outsourcing contract and disclose only the necessary information within the scope of the required purpose.
In addition, we prohibit the use of information for any purpose other than providing services.
Regarding the handling of personal information on linked websites
Our website contains links to sites operated by other companies. The handling of personal information on linked sites is the responsibility of the respective site operator, and we cannot take any responsibility for it.
Inquiries regarding personal information
Our company accept inquiries regarding disclosure requests, correction requests, suspension of use, complaints and consultations related to personal information protection at the following contact.
CSi Global Alliance, Inc. Personal Information Inquiry Desk
9:00 - 18:00 (JST) on weekdays.